Friday, June 16, 2006

Your Own Business Can Be An Excellent Speculation

A primary set of Speculation Rules is

  • keep losses small
  • &
  • let profits run

When trading the markets this usually means taking a bunch of small losses quickly while letting the fewer winning trades keep growing. In balance this has proved to be a winning formula overall.

Now suppose that you could start an international Internet business with no up front costs, very low overhead, and great potential. An added plus is that this business can be run from virtually anywhere in the world.

If you want to read a free e-book as a part of judging a prospective business, read this.

As to my new business -- was it worth the better part of a day setting it up so I could explore the potential?

Ya Betcha!

I've looked at hundreds of programs and businesses opportunities for my daughter and I to start. This is the one we have chosen. There is a full marketing system included ----

well if you want the whole story visit my personal small business story.

If you want to take a look at the business for yourself or a friend - check it out here.

All I can add is that I am real picky - this meets my conditions for being a worthwhile use of my very limited time.

It may well be worth your time also.


.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you for putting up the link to the business that you chose to start. I have saved the link and will definitely check it out when i have more time later today.

4:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for reading.

Good fortune to you with any business.

4:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home